Its so damn funny. Even when i look back at it now.
This incident happened on Tuesday, during the giving back of the malay test papers. Everyone was quite scared of course. Duh. The earlier class spreaded rumours about our class having more than half fail, which is pretty scary. Of course, Manfred wasnt too scared: The rumours also said he had the highest. Why? I dunno, he always manages to do it even if he plays soccer...
So our papers were given back. Got a huge shock. 30 1/2, which was two points more than Manfred! Of course, upon 50 but i still managed to get the top five, which is always great (even if the class had only about 15 people...) Cikgu started going through the answers...
Manfred, so angry that i got higher than him, so he started helping me check my answers. Immediately found one wrong on the first page. Marks reduced to 29 1/2. GOD!! Still not too big of a problem. I was still ahead of him. Still can boast =)
Next page. Oh no! Another error by Cikgu Nani's wonderful marking. Down to 28 1/2. Heaven isnt fair! How could this happen to me! Manfred was so smug lah. He said that i would probably get another marking error later on, and he would beat me! I thought so too, with my luck...
But then, Boom!! I found another error: this time, it was an error that would help me. She had totalled the marks wrongly! One point to me! Back up to 29 1/2. Yay! Manfred was in shock.
Of course... you know what happens next... there's another error! Back up to my original score of 30 1/2. Manfred couldn't believe it. I made the amazing comeback from behind! I managed to first swan him , then feel bad when he swan me, then I double swan him! So nice feeling =)
Turns out i beat him in all the tests so far... Manfred must really be slipping :) I can do it!
Seperate note: Tomorrow's Job Week, going around to do jobs, if anyone has a job tell me k?
