Friday, October 12, 2007

After the EOYs

finally the eoys are over. Officially of yesterday. So that means another maybe 20 days to slack? before hols start. YAY

One word to describe this: bliss.

Anyway, i quite free now, so lets see if i can kick start my blog again. Changed the template cuz i found this cool skin about tigers (grrr.). This time i'll try to keep it more active than last time, though maybe... yawn... should go slack a bit first...

The eoys were pretty much okay for me except the science one where i got totally OWNed cuz i think it was the only one with lots of factual knowledge stuff and i'm better at the vague sprouting nonsense kind of things. Too much details = too much work. Haha, i seem to do well at the most irrelevant things. Like music, i'm pretty shocked I got A+ even though i screwed up the guitar playing thing by playing 12 beats instead of 8 ( i got 18 OMG). And for the philo discussion thing i was totally prepared cuz the topic of discussion was about this example with a lifeboat, which I read before!! I even posted it on this blog, maybe five posts before this? No wonder daron said I was cheating... nick quah read the book where it came from too ('the pig that want to get eaten') so we were grinning like mad!

For some reason i feel like eating something... off for now...

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template