Saturday, November 17, 2007

Interview

today i had my postholder's interview, which is basically an interview with the J1s to see my abilities and see whether i can get a post. And i do want a post, so i hope i get something to show off next year or something =)

The J1s asked some gl questions leh. Even though my current post of project comms vicechairman had some screw-ups, they didnt question me about them (phew) but instead they started asking me stuff like "whats your GPA?". Not that its bad... my gpa quite good. Yay.

I better say yay again.

Yay.

Okay I also got this wierd situation that Hiok Chiou and Leonard acted out to see what i would do. It was quite stupid in that Hiok Chiou and Leonard were acting so lame and laughing so hard that everyone started laughing as well.

HC: This is at Annual Camp okay?
HC: Eh L go and wash the dishes leh!
L: What me?! (snigger)
HC: Yeah you!! Our patrol leader (points at me... dotz) told you to wash the dishes what!
L: But i do a lot of stuff already liao why must i be the one who washes the dishes? (grin)
HC: Eh eh i am the one who helped out a lot in pioneering one okay! (chortles)
L: I also helped out a lot what... see...
HC (turns to me): Ready to help or not?

In the end i just tried to get them to do the dishes together. I hoped it turned out well...

I also said i bonded with sec 1 through night call... i meant sentry!!! They died laughing...

BTW i got a call from RA asking me to join! Lol by this time i'm not interested already, not going to be like steve macclaren, second choice for england, later die like hell then how? Turned them down =) I think its the right choice.

Do you?

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template