yay i've been slacking at home for the first time for a very long time today and i feel damn relax and sleepy and bored. Yeah bored. Nothing much to do what. Played some computer and then watched some tv and the whole day just went by.
hope got more days like that =)
anyway tmr got scouts again, its test taking and i failed at both map and compass tests, for some reason. I passed the rest, so tmr i guess will be taking silver too? I'm not sure but i'll just go mug a bit before i sleep to make sure i'm ready u know? hopefully there'll be no more need for more test taking. Everyone in my batch failed in something so i'll have company... lol
RA results not out yet, so dont bother bothering me about it. It'll be out tmr. I'm not sure whether i want to take RA now, now that mr yuen painted such a scary picture of it in my interview, but I'll see how it goes.
