its the end of the year, so i have to lug all those old files and worksheets to some dark and dusty area of the house so they won't take up too much space. Its damn tiring and irritating, but has to be done sometime. Don't want to keep looking at my terrible malay marks =)
Good part about spring cleaning is that u often dig up some unexpected things. I found stuff from my past that i thought i lost. Examples include the Taman Negara activity book with all my friend's signatures on it, last year's GTC MRN notes (wonder if i'll need them...), a note from Sarun and from the J1s from SUTC. Great stuff.
I notice that i'm called quiet very often. I know i'm quiet. I'm like those 'think before you act' kind of people. On the moment decisions are not good for me. That's not good, cuz people want initiative. I think initiative is needed, but depends on luck too.
initiative = luck + impulsiveness + being first + a little brains
For GTC, i'll try my best =)
