Next year, i'll be in 3M.
This is damn screwed up because of all the 27 people in my class, only two people are going to 3M. The rest of my class people all scatter all over the place, but some lucky classes like 3H got three 2P people. Anyway count myself quite okay because at least still got Chin Jie! He's a nice guy so I guess I could be worse off... like poor aloy, alone in his class... (: yay i feel better already.
Dunno anyone much from my class, except maybe marcus from 01, and the rest... from helpful comments from anurak I deduce that most are stuck up and snobbish. I hope he's wrong or something or else I'll DIE next year.
Looking forward to Group Celebrations on Thursday, its gonna be in Sentosa! Try to take a camera so I can take some great pictures to remember!
