yup its another year gone, and now i look back on 2007 i see that its been a screwed up year. Many things could have been done better. If you want to read about recounts of 2007 please look over to the panel on the right and find the names MARCUS, FRANCIS, HIOK YANG. Basically says whatever i want to say, so i wont bother spamming stuff like siao just to beat them. =)
Okay. New year. Let's see, let's have some resolutions! They're like empty promises, only bigger!
Resolution 1: Be a great Patrol Leader for KF and lead them to at least third place
Possible, but somehow, on the 1st day of January, I already feel unprepared? I dun really know what I should be doing, what to prepare, what i need to know. Where's that 'idiot's guide to owning'? But i'm very optimistic. KF got some bomb zai people, like Zhong Jun, Sherman, Raga, Nay Myo, and even Yang Yang if he chooses to participate. Third Place? Who knows? maybe even first... that would be amazing.
Resolution 2: Speak out more
Everyone says i dont speak out enough. Grrrr... >:( why me? Okay, so i'm quiet, I tend to hang around at the back of the class, that nice boy who is okay at everything, enough to stay out of trouble. Initiative is another thing that goes down with quietness. This year, speak out more. Check. I'll keep that in heart. ;)
Resolution 3: All subjects at least 3.6 GPA
Before you 01 scouts start suanning me, i must... well, i can't say anything actually. =) just that i ROX! anyway, 3.6 is achievable, but my maths is a little dodgy, my chinese hovering at 70 and my science average. I hope geog can own. XD who am i kidding? My grades fly all over the place. In sec 1, it was Geog that was owning, then in sec 2 it was history, and now? Wait and see...
Can't think of anymore. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
