its monday. term 1 week 10. last week. maybe because of that, the whole class's all restless, but thats stupid loh. observe us for past 10 weeks u'll see we're damn noisy and teachers keep complaining. What's this? Geog and Maths teacher say we're the worst out of 3 classes they teach? Oh, okay lets keep playing...
I don't want to be the one to blame
You like fun and games
Keep playing em
I'm just saying
last year 2P might also dun like study, but at least got some good people to keep people on track, and people smarter than me. Competition... now everyone's of about the same level, and everyone just degrade at same level loh...
Cause it's really much worse than I thought
I wished you were something that you were not
And now this guilt is really all that I got
we're just going to continue lala-ing till we crash to the ground...
on lighter note, scouts PLs all so damn fit loh. I'm sure all of them can do one-hand pushups. I never tried before, and when i try i just fall... -.- time to practice! See thats positive influence for you...
