I was going to write about the physics test but seeing as some people (ahem marcus) havent taken it, i'll just breeze through it and say a very appropriate word:
DIEEEEE!!
Next up, we have the post-test trauma. I think i handle that okay. Most people start banging their heads thinking about the marks they missed, but i'm over it quickly. Haha, no use worrying about what has already happened right? Two secrets to my amazing lack of emotions:
1. I dun bother checking answers to know how much i suck
2. There's more tests coming up... -.-
Anyway its rather depressing still, cuz of the fiendish maths test yesterday and now this tricky physics one, but of course life goes on. And what better to cheer u up / distract you from your misery by making u annoyed at someone else than the HQ guy?
HQ guy: Hey, did you go chase that RGS girl or not?
Kenneth: Um... what... oh... um...
HQ guy: Why not?! RGS so close by...
Kenneth: Actually RGS is in Orchard.
HQ guy: ... it is?
Jack, ZJ, Me: Yes, its in orchard.
HQ guy: aiyah, bishan got RI, then got RJC, how u expect me to know RGS not there also?
HQ guy: Okay, that'll be $1650
ZJ: Err... (hands over $20 note)
HQ guy: Okay lah, it'll be $18.50.
ZJ: Here you go.
HQ guy: Aiyo... call yourself RI, look at the cash register lah!
(cash register says $16.50)
HQ guy: $2 for entertainment fee.
HQ guy: Okay here are your stuff.
Me: Can I have a plastic bag?
HQ guy: Big one or small one?
Me: Err.. big one?
HQ guy: sure or not?
Me: yeah.
HQ guy takes out huge bag for like double what i have.
Me: No no small one...
HQ guy: You sure?
Me: Hey wait. I want medium size one.
HQ guy: Okay here u go.
HQ guy takes out bag half the size.
Kenneth: then what's a small one?
HQ guy takes out bag one quarter the size.
Me: I want the bag that ZJ got!
HQ guy: why u never say earlier? thats L.
Me: Then i thought i said big?!
HQ guy: That was XL.
Kenneth got smart after watching ZJ and I get jacked (with jack there haha).
Kenneth hands over $16.50 (needed to pay $2 more)
Kenneth: Here's your $2 entertainment fee
Kenneth hands over the $2
HQ guy: RI boy seriously arh...
dots... all in 'good' fun of course. I guess. But if we were in a hurry i think that kind of treatment will make me more stressed than some physics test.
Ok maybe not =)
