Monday, April 21, 2008

thanks for the memories

Now its time for some pics!!! I think i'm the only one who really went around randomly taking pics, haha imser some people call me 'cam-whore', i'm just doing it for the good of everyone right? Not like i could really spare some time from my busy backstage schedule to go own my index finger snapping pics. =) I'll just post some choice pics... dun want to lag blog like francis's

if u want to kope some pics (like i know marcus dan francis will), rmr to TAG! =D


Jon Ed and Rong Jun models the latest in body protection technology



Anurak truly cam-whoring



I truly pose better than anurak =)



Lol. What can i say?



Guess who's this stranger?



Crossing over between dancers



Strike!



-insert insanely gory spearing sound-



pump it! LOUDER!



the circle of friends



da robbers =)



Ventures ownage!



More ownage



Showing off



Scene at annual show. Taken from being backstage curtains =)

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template