from koala's blog. because he put me under 'people to do this quiz'. =)
#1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Lover? erkae... I'm a vengeful person... >:D die die! Nah, I'll probably won't be friends for quite a long time... until my temper cools down.
#2.If I could wish for 10 things,what would be the most important wish of all?
To do my best and be satisfied with it. =)
#3.What will your dream wedding be like?
... i sense the rest of the questions will be like this too. diao.
#4.What would you do with a billion dollars?
I'll be lying if i say i won't use it... yeah, but what's money without people to share it with?
#5.What's your ideal lover like?
... I guess someone i can relate to. someone who share the same interests i guess.
#6.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved. Although both is good.
#7.How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Before I die. duh.
#8.If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Hmm... that's a bummer. Depends on whether that person is happy?
#9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Spammage of homework from school. tuition. boredom. losing at com games. other than that...
#10.What cheers you up the fastest?
Sleeping. its really very moralising. especially after Annual Camp =.=
#11.How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Ten years on... hopefully i'll still be in touch with the friends i have now, cuz they're really good friends =)
#12.Who is currently the most important people to you?
Important? My parents and my CCA mates.
#13.What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Kelvin Koa(la). Totally a nice guy, haha, fun to be around. =P
#14.Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
I dunno.
#15.What's the first thing you do every morning?
Stare at my reflection in the mirror. My hair's always poofy in the morning >.<
#16.Would you give all in a relationship?
I guess.
#17.If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I'm not that kind of person. Seriously.
#18.What type of friends do you like?
Friends who I can talk to and have fun!
8 people:
Francis, Hiok, Anurak, Aik Wei, @wl, Ye oon, Jon Ed, Kenneth.
