Wednesday, July 30, 2008

mini-olympics

yay mini-olympics part 2. since its quite late (for me!) i shall do a hiok yang and just breeze through everything.

first was frisbee. point 1 is I am not good at frisbee. point 2 is I dun like what I am not good at. Figure it out. anyway luckily yang yang came to the rescue and we got 3rd i think. thx thx =)

second was soccer. soccer is always fun la... anyway thought it would be slightly easier than frisbee but had hard time... winning narrowly both games via penalty shootouts. close sia. almost lost a ball too when some idiot went to kick it in the bushes.

alright thats over. some pics

mini olympics part 1 on sat... yes i'm the one thats last. eventually got 4th ^^
this is known as a francis
This is another francis. You Rock!
Frisbee
What i would look like if my name was nicholas kok
Penalty shootouts. err actually this one is during the match itself. hai xiao had just made an imba save and then KENNETH KUAN PICKS UP THE BALL FOR NO APPARENT REASON.

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template