Monday, July 28, 2008

Quiz!

yeah a quiz... this is given by chin jie

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1) Alvin
2) Ace
3) Not-mugger -.-

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
I have never called my com screen any names before. i where got so bad.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1) Tall
2) Left-handed =)
3) haha double jointed? ask zj.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1) Thin =(
2) Err needing specs
3) My legs currently aching. for some reason.

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1) The past
2) The present
3) The future.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1) Work
2) Betrayal
3) scary stuff

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1) (New) Phone! -gwahh...-
2) Internet
3) Friends!

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING NOW:
1) Some softball-advertising t-shirt
2) Pants
3) Underwear -.-

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1) Fall-out Boy
2) Jay Chou
3) OneRepublic

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (RIGHT NOW):
1) Fall for You - Secondhand Serenade
2) I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
3) Flipside - Click Five

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1) trust
2) honesty
3) love

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
1) I was from Sailing.
2) I broke my arm before.
3) Mew-two is a girl

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1) Sleep
2) Play
3) Work (yeah right)

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1) Finish this quiz
2) Stop thinking of the past
3) Get a drink

THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1) Thinker
2) Leader
3) Pioneer

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1) Korea
2) New Zealand
3) Hiok's house O.o sooo big

THREE NAMES YOU LIKE:
1) My name
2) Your name
3) That person's name

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1) Find the courage to do certain stuff
2) Convert enemies to friends
3) Make a difference in your lives =)

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1) I'm not
2) I'm not
3) I'm not

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1) I am
2) I am
3) I am

THREE PEOPLE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
hmm... 01-06. =)

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template