Finally some pictures from my phone. I only can connect my phone to laptops via bluetooth, and i dunno how the heck that works, so expect series of pictures coming in wayy after the actual thing happens. and a flood at one go =P
Okay this sign was found on the MRT. The guy offering the seat is me, the guy with the walking stick is hiok yang, the pregnant lady is kenneth, and the small kid is anurak. Figure out why =PHow to revive people

Murderer in the making?
Presenting... the iFish
Illegal organ trading. Want some gills?
Erm
yay watched the dark knight! great great movie, the storyline is a bit long but the characters are just so interesting. especially the villians, joker and two-face. Usually movie villians are so predictable, going after money or a girl or something stupid like world domination, but the villians in the movie don't do things that are expected. Everyone says Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker rocks, I think so too, get the creeps when I watch him and I dunno what to expect the next moment. Scary movie, but very very nice =)
Was thinking about what to write for the english social advocacy reflections / individual writing. 'How I made a difference'. I wish I did. Gosh it scares me when I can't think of anything. And after reading yousheng's blog... what have I done so far??? Why can't they come up with easier topics like 'write about a piece of wood' or something. then i dunnid to think so hard.
Shouldn't be hard for you, because you definitely made a difference in my life =D thanks!

