Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Closer Look at LIFE

So here I am, falling. For one moment, all I can feel is a sense of euphoria. It is like being on a roller coaster ride, coming down from a really high point, your stomach fluttering, rising. However, it only lasts a moment. I soon feel the freezing wind cut against my face. The surrounding landscape rushes past me and blurs, like a watercolour painting being washed away, the colours mixing together until it was impossible to tell when one began and another ended.

Is this risk too much for me to take just to fulfil my foolish dream? If I had not decided to embark on my quest, this quest to solve one of man’s many mysteries, would I be here? Is my dream taking me to the grave?

---

this is a post about... stuff that are scary.

yea scary. are you ready? the following pictures might not be suitable for people who are unable to take this kind of stuff. yea, so if you're unsure just read on. To give you a gage of how scary it is, I raise the example of the manly judoka known as chin jie. After this life-changing story he became a quivering wreck. Look.

Haha scared now?

Let's introduce the main characters of this scary story.

A: Mr. Frog, date of death, unknown. Okay, now i must say i dun approve of animal cruelty, but since the frog is dead, and we get a chance to examine the organs, its okay. but only if they're dead beforehand...

B: Me. So innocent... haha

C: My accomplices, Worm + Chinkie. Wai choong was quite scared at the start, then later on when he realise the frog won't eat him he started enthusiastically causing organ failures. chin jie did more precise work haha, when he wasn't traumatis-ing.

I think the red color thing is the liver. I can't really be sure... but currently the tweezers are just plucking out the extra flesh i think.

Okay i think now we're plucking out the liver.

At first we thought that round thing was the testes of our frog. Haha... then we went to ask Mrs. Foo (joel's mom) and she said it was just shit. -.- er dedede...

Final look at frog before its gone forever.

What you should do is click on the picture to get a super-enlarged view of something you'll never want to see XD

Hope you still have an appetite!

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template