I stand at the edge of the cliff, and look down. I had chosen a high and steep cliff, with no obstacles on the way down. Or to catch me if I fail, my brain silently adds. The sea below is rough, the waves crashing into the bottom of the cliff, as if they are ravenous beasts, calling for their next victim. The steady rhythm of each passing wave fills my entire body, and I am amazed by how loud and powerful they sound in my ears. I raise both arms away from my body, and slowly tilt myself forward. The sky turns to sea. This is it, I tell myself.
I am going to fly.
---
In a contemplative mood.
Its been an interesting week.
Back from RLP, back from boarding. can't seem to adjust to normal life that quickly. people i know seem to be a little more... distant? hmm after all it has been 2 weeks. 2 weeks of totally zilch studying... haha i'm surprised i still understand what the teachers are talking about. Study this week seems to be just refamiliarizing myself with what i missed out, what i forgot.
Bummer sia.
And yes i've been thinking about scouts. I know how, in theory, i should be feeling. I know how I should feel and react in the best way possible. There's just a gap so far. I want to know... how people feel... about me... its kind of messed up right now. One moment this, then another moment that. Hmm did I go wrong somewhere? I feel... hmm... disappointed in myself?
It all lies within me.
All I wanted to say
All I wanted to do
Is fall apart now
All I wanted to feel
I wanted to love
Its all my fault now
But strangely I don't feel that emo. Haha. Oxymoron? When i'm with others i think i'm still okay, maybe just when i'm alone i think... hmm... contemplative? yeah thats the word.
In a contemplative mood.
On a lighter note, chin jie i have changed your quote =) haha. and its 100% yours.
and the short story excerpt above? haha thats from my commonwealth essay. it got a 'A' mind you... no i'm not suicidal. not yet... *da da dum...*
