ookay and this is one of the exhibits. Yes, its a swing made out of glowly light tubes. And this might not seem like a lot to you... but its a MOVING glowly light tube swing.
Right that still doesn't seem like much. but it was really quite nice, and there were some humming sounds in the background... from the motor i think. Imagine a holy swing...
Then there's also this piece that has black cards dumped all over the floor. Literally dumped. Didn't realise until I walked through the everything just got swept away... oops there goes an award winning art. lol. i think there'll be some meaning to it... nope can't see it. Look for a letter above =)
And one of the cooler pieces was this hair salon. It looks exactly like one, but that's not the amazing part. At first when I entered I thought it was just using two mirrors to create the effect that there were a lot of images... then I realised that one of the mirrors weren't a mirror, and it in fact joins to another totally identical but inverted room, that's why its so cool. nice. but kinda makes you wonder who has the patience for such things.

This is another nice piece. No, its not photoshop-ped Its quite simple, they painted the hall such that when you view it from a certain position, it makes a cool picture. unreal. I think they used a projector or something to shine the picture first before actually painting it, but it IS quite something.

And that's my brother. =)

The same picture viewed through different colored glass. This is at Raffles City. And its free! Yea all you cheapskates can head down there now.


And this is actually a giant Google Map of Singapore... we went to mark out our home... and I also marked out the new RI(secondary and JC) for us haha =)
And there were loads of other random messages too... we didnt put our real names in case some stalker comes. O.o

One of the more memorable pieces. This i like because its just so peaceful... and the clouds, the sky, the water, the people just standing there just feels so calm somehow. Hmm wish I tooked more/better quality pictures.

Then after that we went to the Singapore Flyer as there was some discount if you went for the biennale. Its just one big Ferris Wheel, thats all. Half an hour up there, view of singapore. Not bad. Total waste of money though. Like most things, just do it once to experience it, then don't do it the second time if its not worth it.


And that's Sunday.
Some test papers back today. I'm going to risk it and say that i'm pretty satisfied with my results, although if they were just a littlelittlelittle bit better i'll move a grade up. Ahem. (moderation!) hopefully. Talking to some other people from other classes, realise that 3M really is damn suck at studies. Some people can be sad with my english marks because it is average in their class. In 3M it is like the second best? Argh. We need to buck up. Yea well.
I'll be worried about geog and ss tmr i think.
-cross fingers-
Good luck for tests results. No suanning please. In any way. =)
