Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holidays (:

one week since GTC. We mourn the loss of the casualties. -Salutes- thanks shoulders, feets, hands... you have served us well. The pain was regrettable. Hike was some torture. Night Call was some ambush. Luckily, we survived.

Then rested for 5 days straight... first few days were fine, I just slept. Then, I played com games. Then I start wondering what the hell am I doing: nothing. Lol. bored. yes... i have experience the joy known as holidays... total and utter boredom at home... zzz... i'm not used to that. i want to do stuff (that is not homework). no offense, jack.

Thanks jw for inviting me to his house. haha table tennis! really broke the monotone. (:

Today, did something different. Signed up for some computer assembly class with Bryan... it was pretty cool. There were like 5 people in the class, including us. But hey, it was useful. We took apart a CPU and assembled it back again... probably doesn't work now. Mess of red, yellow, black, orange, white, grey wires. Anyway, I now know what a USB is. Geez and I kept thinking it was some kind of random socket in the computer.

I'm kidding. Of course I know what a USB is.



Serious.



Francis, you forgot to mention chinese homework...

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template