Friday, December 26, 2008

Past Resolutions

Yup, its going to be the end of year soon. Everyone's going to start preparing their long post on 2008... probably francis already started, thats why he's not posting. Maybe I'll do one too... now, just looking back on the resolutions I made last year...

I remember what i said about resolutions... empty promises, only bigger!

Resolution 1: Be a great Patrol Leader for KF and lead them to at least third place

That was the scout one. Hmm I don't think there's ever going to be a way I can gage whether I did well... patrol standings is one, but its quite cold and i don't like it... anyway, if you do judge by standings I think KF is maybe 4th at best so I guess I failed. KF'08 was a good patrol but I think zj and I sort of spoilt them by doing too much ourselves... hope they will do well next year. really. But I enjoyed working with KF. All the fun we had.

Resolution 2: Speak out more

This is the one I put every year and never do anything much about it. This year I feel i DID try. I enjoyed 3M, new scouts sec 1s, RLP, OIP. I made some great new friends. Built some stronger bonds with some old friends. Teacher's comments no longer have the word 'quiet' inside. Yup, i think some improvement. But i think i'm still quite fail... RLP was fun because there was no freaking way it couldnt be fun. I didnt make the most of it. In scouts, yea, as you can see i'm lacking in quite a lot of areas. Yea, to be truthful one reason why I took up IC for first day comm was because I want to improve.

Resolution 3: All subjects at least 3.6 GPA

Well... my GPA is 3.6 exact. Chinese and SS pulled me down, Chem and Bio pull me up. So thats basically okay. People are stepping up now. Much more competition than sec 1, 2... I wish I will be able to move up a gear next year too. Or end up last.

Hmm quite gloomy. Resolutions for last year not met, but effort was put in. Maybe should set more achievable targets for next year...

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template