It's been a great day. Physics lab lesson, a relax trip to sentosa, missing 3 (not maths or science) lessons, being at the kiwi cup.
Volvo exhibition wasn't that fancy, it was a few environmental booths as well as a few scout booths. some were informative haha. but the volvo organized booths were more interesting, like the simulator and the pump station. hahaz. we came back with many satchets of milo lol. the sec 2s, 3s and Jack who went were great company. Sec 3s are quite fun people... lol.
Kiwi cup, I was doing yeoman service, even though i wasnt scheduled to, because i was already in my scout uniform. ended up directing traffic with Jack. But it was quite nice talking to him... so open and friendly hahaz. what a good 'brother' to have haha. Time just flew by, in the end, watched a bit of the rugby match and then went to my grandmother's house for dinner.
Happy birthday Jack and Jim. For jack, haha, i think i've already said enough via the christmas email. you're really a special friend la. let's keep it burning strong haha and build another great year! For jim, haven't really had the chance to talk to you, but for the times we talked, like Sec 1 Orientation, thanks. means a lot (:
thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday! thats quite a few i think. one way or another, you've been part of my life, be it primary or secondary school. friendship really depends on keeping in contact, so thanks for showing you are friends =)
special thanks to Kwang Yi and Davin. (: yea u rock.
I'm out on the edge of forever
Ready to run
I'm keeping my feet on the ground
My arms open wide
My face to the sun
And I'll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time to be
More than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
