(
After much deliberation, I have an important announcement to make.
I shall switch my allegiance from Arsenal to Manchester United.
I know this may come to a shock to a lot of you, but yes, I have made my decision for a good reason.
Firstly, let’s talk about the way each team plays. Arsenal, as you know, like to go for free-flowing football where each attack consists of at least 50 passes before ending up as a goal kick from the keeper. Entertaining and skilful as it is, it has caused me undue stress especially when they are losing to an inferior club or something (eg Liverpool). Even if they do score a goal a few minutes from time, I might have already died from heart attack.
Look at Man Utd. Although they are definitely not as skilful as Arsenal, they do have one good thing: the ability to somehow win, even if the win is ugly. Look at Rooney and Tevez. You can be assured that no matter how good the opponents are, how sucky they play, how many players get sent off (ie vidic) they still get a result. Oh wait, they have been losing badly in the past two games.
Some people say the football club you support reflects what kind of person you are. I guess in this aspect I cannot claim to be an Arsenal fan because I am neither skilful nor pro. I cannot be a Liverpool fan because I don’t really believe in miracles. I can’t be a Chelsea fan because I’m not rich. I can't be a Man City fan because I'm not insanely rich. In fact, I am not that special at all. That is why I should be a Man Utd fan.
As you can see, my blog url is ‘arsenal ace’, which is no longer relevant when I become a Man U fan. Thus, I am changing my blog to ‘I like Man U Red’ at ‘ilikemanured.blogspot.com’. Do go and visit.
lol just joking... No Offense Intended...
