Friday, March 06, 2009

Term 1 Week 9

Almost to the end of term already! :0 and life has been mostly about lessons, homework, tests and scouts.

I think i'm developing into a mugger. Morning go to school for lessons and study, afternoon go for scouts (almost), night come back to do random homework. oh wait. that's not a mugger. that's just a typical person. i guess i would be a mugger if i had the time to actually go and STUDY for tests, not just do homework. lol.

Also sleeping later. In sec 1, I slept at 10pm every night. Now its 12am+. due to homework actually... i dun feel so guilty about sleeping so late, just that i think that its becoming a habit. even with differing amounts of homework i somehow manage to end up finishing at around 12. but yea, good to feel prepared.

More antisocial also. Today i think i can only count maybe 10 people in my class who i spoke more than one sentence to. during lessons have to pay attention to what the teacher is saying, and some students only can make noise to disrupt. like Jack in the CLE worksheet example. Just that we don't have a Jonathan brave enough to stand up to them yet. hard to tell when overboard is overboard. after school, everyone just splits up.

Don't underestimate people. Sometimes I don't give you credit for what you really are / can do. Sorry.

Some stuff to be changed, hopefully (:

I'm good to go
For something golden
Though the motions I've been going through have failed
And I'm coasting on potential towards a wall
At a 100 miles an hour

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template