Today I went to school. There was this super long queue outside the main gate... from the sign-in tent all the way out the school gates and lining the pavement. At least 30 people. Apparently from today onwards, students have to sign in and also take their temperature! It took me 30+ minutes to finally get inside with a nice yellow sticker to show that I survived the wait.
I never thought i'll see the day where RI boys queue for hours just to get a yellow sticker.
H1N1 is getting quite big, there are 194 cases in Singapore... and that was yesterday. Although its not looking very serious now, I guess prevention is always better than cure. However, I didn't know how bad this is going to affect my daily life and all. Ouch.
Let's see... there won't be any official scouts activity until further notice, so our VPAs will currently be shelved aside. We also shouldn't do anything as a very big group. School, probably won't be cancelled, but morning assembly probably is, for at least a few weeks, and don't forget temperature-taking exercise twice every day.
Plus there is still homework. -.-" Deadlines!
Whoever said these sort of things are good should relook his priorities... this is serious! >:(
(I realise I can't work at night)
