Sunday night and Monday was spent at Dexter's house doing SS Doc! Yea we are hardcoring! Its shaping up quite well now, so let's keep the momentum going!
Today went to watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen! Wanted to watch it for quite long, since the movie came out two weeks ago. It was a random thing actually, I was just talking in class about watching a movie, and soon after the period we had 7 people who wanted to go. Seems like everyone really is as bored as I am.
---
During assembly period Mrs Tay talked about our testimonials. She gave out a sample form and asked us to try to fill in our own. Mine is really quite blank... I especially cant think of anything for Intellectual Pursuit. Not that I am stupid but I dun think that i have really done anything for that?
Yea well... we tried to go in one round to say out everyone's good points. To be honest, its great to hear what others have to say about you. I can't really judge myself, but if i could i would probably say i was doing an average job as an average student in school. Thanks for the comments! Especially thanks to Mrs Tay for saying nice stuff which are really motivating. People often underestimate the impact of words and encouragement. Maybe its because its actually something real, something you can trust, that lends it more weight.
---
Ok, then after school we went to watch the movie. It was very long, and very action packed. The storyline isn't much, but basically its robots breaking property / fighting each other, and then the scene changes so that the robots get to fight each other against another backdrop. BUT still quite enjoyable. The CGIs are cool! There was one quote that stuck to my mind:
"Fate rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing."
lol I was waiting for someone's phone to suddenly start ringing or something.
Lastly, have a look at the short clip we did for greenwave! (:
Taken at my house lol.
so give me reason.
