Saturday morning was PTM!
As an assistant monitor, since I have never done it before, I just went for this last one. Delwyn got Wenqi to replace him haha. Wenqi and I were stationed outside our class for Mrs Tay and a teacher called Mr Ho, while Ye Oon was downstairs - sorry Ye Oon!
We were there since 7.45am, but the first parent only came at about 9am! Yea, so quite a fair bit of stoning. Luckily Wenqi is quite good company and we just sit there, revise maths (lol) and talk. Mrs Tay, when she was free, talked to us also, and she gave some feedback about the physics CCT (apparently i did well!) and also advice on subject combi. I haven't really decided on my combination yet, so it was helpful. Many parents came, and it was interesting to see whether they looked like their sons (most didn't). Haha I felt like some secretary.
"Mrs Tay will see you now." XD
---
Saturday night was soccer-watching!
Went to gifford's house to catch the late matches... starting with Liverpool vs Bolton at 10pm, then the anticipated matchup of Arsenal vs Man Utd at 12.15am. It was exciting... liverpool managed to come back from behind twice to win 3-2 (tyco!), but Arsenal sadly lost 1-2. Arshavin's goal is skill to the power of infinity though! At the last minute of extra time Van Persie put the ball in the net! Gifford and i were like shouting and dancing in the room before we realised it was ruled offside... haiz.
I'm pretty sad about the result cos Arsenal played much better than Man Utd, and deserved to win. Man Utd won because of a penalty (was it even a penalty?) and an own goal by Diaby (wth). Seriously. I guess Man Utd really needs some encouragement after a super-embarassing defeat by Burnley XD But anyway, exciting time for Arsenal fans; they have a great squad, so they will bounce back!
Gifford's house was nice. A nice widescreen TV, a comfy sofa and enough space to squeeze him, waichoong and myself to sleep (: Thanks Gifford! Next time my place XD
---
Today was Teacher's Day Eve!
Silver @ Rosyth, not at Rosyth! The teachers decided to be nice and meet us outside of school, which is bound by all sorts of needless rules... so we gathered at AMK Macs instead. I went there after lunch with 0106, and there were LOADS of ex-rosythians in Macs. Met Mr. Grosse, Mrs Tong, Mrs Koh, Hu Lao Shi! Thanks for 3 great years of teaching! They don't look different at all; but all my ex-classmates all changed a bit. Especially Darren, Ian... lol Darren.
Happy Teachers Day to all teachers, past and present!
