Tuesday, August 04, 2009

RISA

Just a quick post.

Saturday was RISA, a science camp for P6 students... haha since it was organised in part by jian wei and ksp, i decided to be a student helper. Ended up presenting a half an hour demonstration segment to them! Quite fun... but they were all super smart, could tell me the reaction before i even started. Wow. Anyway, great to finally try the hydrogen peroxide foaming, sodium acetate building, and stuff. The rest of the day was spent at the Daphnia Station with russell, zhao yuan and Dr. Lee. Thanks for the great food, english portfolio extension and free ice-cream XD

My grades are dropping. Not alarmingly, but enough to bring me roughly back to where I was last year. Start of this year was really great, hope I can buck up! SS CT today was not bad, at least I managed to finish. Tmr is geog. Wish me luck.

I feel like I can do more, yet I feel I'm doing too much.

How?

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template