Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Sprained leg

Sprained my ankle playing soccer during PE today. Then I went for scouts which involved travelling by foot to Braddel West Lake and back. Then I walk to J8, took MRT, walk home.

Ouch.

Just now went to see a dubious chinese doctor guy, since all the other clinics were all closed. What he did was basically:

1. Pour a basin of STEAMING hot murky brown solution.
2. Rest my foot on some bamboo poles on top of the basin
3. Cover the whole thing up

Furreaking hot!

Global warming in a basin. All the hot mist that collected just owned my foot. My toes start experiencing this sharp pain, then it will subside for a while, then I experience it again. Over and over...

Later on, to my relief, took out the plastic covering, and this time, ask me to stick my leg in. Wth. Although cooled a bit, but it was still damn hot! Then he just twist my ankle a bit (ouch) and bandage it up.

And just now I went on wikipedia to check up 'sprains'. And in BIG CAPITAL LETTERS they write:

'NEVER APPLY HEAT'

0.0 thaaanks.

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template