Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ms Goh (and Rebecca)

Yesterday we visited Ms Goh at her house! And we saw her new daughter too, Rebecca! Quite cute haha.

Her house is in Simei but somehow Zhi Xuan got the MRT station wrong and we started off from Tampines instead, which was totally off. Luckily, there was a bus that went straight to her doorstep, so we weren't that late haha. Along the way we were laughing at Wayne and his blur-ness. ("Where's Tampines?" "Are we going to the hospital?" and the big one, after we met her: "She gave birth already?" XD)

The mystery of the surname of Ms Goh's husband was also unveiled. And all this time we were in the dark...

Looked through her wedding photos, the photos of Rebecca, and then we sat down and just talked about 01, school life and lots of random things. She served us cake and ice-cream too (thanks!). It was fun to just talk/gossip about people and school life... sad thing is Ms Goh will probably only come back after end of school and then only as a part-time teacher...

Sadly I think either I ate too much or I ate something wrong, because I started feeling nauseous after that, going to the toilet a couple of times. After we said goodbye to Ms Goh and left for the MRT, I still felt quite bad, and in the end I went to the toilet and vomitted. And while I was in the toilet the rest of the people just pangseh and left on the MRT -.- Anyway, thanks Marcus for noticing and staying back with me... felt like hell and ended up going to bed at 9pm with a fever.

Feeling slightly better now... dun want to miss all the interesting DMP modules XD

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template