Saturday, October 03, 2009

Dream

I have a dream!

No really.

Didn't have first period on Friday, so was supposed to sleep in, except that I had to wake my brother up for school at 6.20am (he's pretty lazy haha). But this time, when I woke up, I actually remember I have a dream! Usually my dreams are pretty shallow ones and I just have an extremely vague impression when I wake up.

So anyway, since I was taking psychoanalysis, I just took it down, semiconsciously. Then I fell asleep again... haha and the funny thing is, the dream just continued from where it left off. Cool sia.

At the side of a road. It seems to be a scouts activity, maybe orienteering, and we are on a hike. However, I’m the only one riding a bicycle. I am holding a map in one hand and the checkpoint is somewhere north, a few kilometres. The checkpoint is obscure, something that isn’t marked out on the map. I lead the rest and we cross the road towards the checkpoint. Someone is on the bicycle with me too. After we crossed the road, we went into a MRT station. There, we take the MRT.

However, the MRT suddenly crashes into the water, like a plane crash. The crash scene was very dark, the sort in an action film. I was alone. I walk around pools of dark water and stand at the side of the train. Suddenly, Kenneth and Anurak appear, and we wait for someone. Then, Tak appears. And we start to play cards. Outside, a bright light flashes and a random anime character appears, saying that he would come with us, and that he had been trapped here for 50 years. Then, the train starts moving again, and we stop at a MRT station.

Alright, the second part after that is pretty disturbing. And anyway, it was really short.

As you can see, lots of real life events / memories, as well as recent ones! Anyone want help me interpret? XD

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template