HAH! i'm posting only because i'm sick of studying.
Just 2 subjects remaining! Soon, it'll be all over.
The day before the exam is torture. The time before the exam is torture. The air-conditioning is torture. Now, even the after exam is torture (stay back!)
If there's a best part about EOYs, its that once the teacher says 'pen down', you know you've done it. Its over. Finished. Nothing you can do anymore, its out of your hands. Sometimes, you start to discuss and regret your choices, but I think deep inside you'll agree that there's this sense of relief, that, for the rest of the year, you will never have to look at a subject academically again.
Take geog for instance. I used to like geog a lot, but now its kind of just taxing to have to write essays. 3 questions in 1.5 hours? Great. I like learning, but I like learning at my own pace. Exams seem like an awfully stressful method to ensure info is streaming out of brains.
If education is a road then exams are like toll booths. Either you have enough to go through or you end up stuck at that stage.
We should advocate for freer roads!
Anyway, Maths and Bio! Dun fail me now! (:
