Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Farrer Park Tutoring

Today was the last of our 4 sessions with the Farrer Park kids!

The whole experience was pretty fun, from start to end. Chatting from Bishan to Farrer Park, meeting the excited kids, playing random games, and of course, tutoring them maths. (: although these kids had some difficulty with maths, they sure weren't slackers! My partner, Niyaz, is a good example. He's just super hyper and distracted! One second I would be telling him how to do a question and the next second he would be telling me about his pet hamster who ran away... so full of life (niyaz, not the hamster)! Doubt that I was that high back then haha.

(from left) Hamanjit, Zhao Xiang (the pro), Iskandar, Roshan, Ridzuan, Niyaz, Hazim (block party dancer!), Bahrul, Sean, Max.

Hopefully our help is useful to them, but even if it is not, I hope that we have at least brightened their learning experience, like how they have done for us (:

Ahh ok time to focus on EOYS haizzzz.

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template