Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Out

I'm only posting now because scouts was cancelled... just had chinese remedial followed by tuition. tmr it will be tuition followed by chinese remedial followed by RJ talk. What happened to post-EOYs haizz.

Sunday night, went to Shaun Choo's house to watch soccer! Oh yea! The main game was Liverpool - Man Utd, which was pretty exciting. Apparently liverpool fans hate Lucas. Haha imagine the noise when Torres scored his magnificent goal, followed by tense moments when Mascherano and Vidic were sent off, but when N'gog sealed the win, Giff and Shaun were like grinning from ear to ear.

Arsenal's game was disappointing though. They raced off to a 2-0 lead, and I was getting less tense... then Ling Fei pulled out his stupid pack of cards. Grrr after just one game of bridge Blackburn managed to score a goal as well as a penalty. FREAK!!! So I just emo the rest of the game... then we played X-box, until about 3 when I went to sleep to conserve my energy cos the class outing was tmr. The next day Badminton was fun too. Thanks for the great time, Shaun!

(me emo-ing with Shaun's giganormous Pooh bear)

Our first real class outing was pretty good too. We decided to head to Yishun Safra to bowl instead of wasting time travelling to East Coast... luckily Hui Hao decided to not suan us with his bowling skillz... Then we travelled to Vivo. Long journey for us poor people who took the MRT instead of the bus. 17 people in total came for the outing! (thats pretty good for our class) After a quick lunch, we left for Sentosa, where we spent the afternoon frisbee-ing, burying Eddy, dunking people and failing to dunk Chin Jie. We also created Singapore, Malaysia, Pedra Blanca and the causeway out of the sea, applying our superior geog knowledge. Haiz. Enough with the geog!

(Group pic! Those who were left at 6pm)

Had to miss Scouts activity because of the class outing. It was about the roles in GC, which I would have loved to know more about. Haiz. Feeling unprepared... but I'm pretty sure I want to stay committed to 01. Scouts, as a CCA and as a group of friends, is important to me, but for this year, I think I have pangseh-ed my class too many times already, so this outing will probably be a fitting farewell to my class of 2 years. Cherish these memories!

We are not what you think we are
We are golden, we are golden.

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template