HMT O Levels is over! Grad night was fun, no matter what you called it. Although it could have been better in terms of food and entertainment, but the most important thing is that we could mingle around (and camwhore) with the people whom we have shared 4 years of our precious lives. (:
After looking back at the great memories, its time to look forward. Free days are endangered this holidays. There's the family holiday, GTC, Vcord, Cambodia trip, and maybe the GC retreat. Its quite sad, its the holidays, you know! But I guess I won't miss any of them even if I could.
Then there's longer term decisions to make. We got back our APRs today. I'm terribly happy with my grades this year, and no matter how my mother puts it (look! your chinese has a deproving trend!), success! Give myself a moment to feel happy, and to the choosing of subject combinations for next year. I'm almost 90% taking PCME. I know that BCME looks equally good, but truth be told I don't really feel strongly about either, so I'm counting on my results. Don't want to screw this up, but like Mrs Tay said, whatever we take, we are not writing our futures in stone; there is always more opportunities ahead.
Next is 01. There's an option to return to 01 in the form of the Group Council in J1, assuming I can make the cut. I guess its going to be tough to manage this commitment in JC; even in RI we had to sacrifice a lot to make 01 work. I want to come back. My interview's going to be next Monday. I'll go for one of the Secretary roles (other than Finance)... either Group, Programmes or Projects. Hopefully everything works out great.
It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
Well, I choose this.
