ET
Is A Natural Monster
Sleeping Under Rain Water Don't Kill Gliding Objects
Human Virus Flu, Lethargy, Please Just Buy X-ray Can You Zip Quiet!!
Who knew the morse code could be so random (and fun in a sadistic, memory intensive way)?
Matriculated just now. Decided to go with my original choice of PCME... despite my fears its probably a good combi for me. Sad thing is I'll have zilch chance of being in the same class as most of my friends who are taking biology... keep in touch okay!
Couldn't go for the 2 Star kayaking course because the dates clashed, which is sad as I will have to miss the kayaking part of GTC. Its ironic because I had to convince my family to plan the holiday so that it doesn't clash with GTC. Oh well. So, I didn't go for their first session today, instead went to paint my grandmother's house! Sort of how I imagine Refurb would be like, except we'll have to live with our mistakes XD. Apparently there IS a difference between white and cream.
And maybe someday we’ll figure all this out
Try to put an end to all our doubt
Try to find a way to make things better now that
Maybe someday we’ll live our lives out loud
We’ll be better off somehow, someday
(-/..../.-/-./-.-/...), (--/./.-/-./...) (.-) (.-../---/-)!
