Matriculation deadline was yesterday! That means I won't have any chance to edit my combination at all... not that i'm regretting, just that it seems a lot a lot of people i know are taking Biology... well, at least I didn't jump on the bandwagon. I remember in Sec 2 I chose geog even though my history was better and look where it took me (no offence, 4M! XD). Pretty sure I'll have the chance to meet more people anyway.
Postholder's interview yesterday was fine. The usual stuff came up, and I guess weaknesses will stay weaknesses. I realise I probably contradicted myself with every sentence and gave weird reasons for myself, but I hope that zx and cheeyeow will know me well enough that I'm not an Obama speaker or something haha. Truth is, I probably give everyone a bad impression before they get to know me, could be why friends take time to build up! Didn't help that the den lights are functioning like disco lights, turning on and off every few minutes.
17 Nov - 27 Nov: Holiday
27 Nov - 1 Dec: Group Training Camp
4 Dec - 6 Dec: Venture Cord Hike
13 Dec - 17 Dec: Cambodia Trip
21 Dec - 23 Dec: GC Retreat(?)
Thats my plans for this hols. Really, its a miracle that none of them clash. GTC and Vcord will be really challenging, but I won't be too stressed up about it, its all in the mind! Not obstacles, just character-building and all that stuff.
Have fun during your hols everyone!
If we should leave...
(lol anurak thanks for the quotable quote)
