Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Few Degrees Above Zero

My parents went to buy new specs, so I followed them and at the same time checked my eyesight. Apparently, according to the Specs Shop Guy, my degree actually dropped! :O

I don't know if I can trust him, but hey, if he makes money from telling people that they have mutilated their eyeballs playing on the computer, I guess he must have a point (:

However, apparently, according to the same guy again, my astigmatism went up for both eyes. That kind of sucked, and its quite convenient too. Hmm... not really sure what it is, but my mother says its what makes bright light appear to have shiny golden beams shooting out of them (yes, sometimes it looks to me like that).

Anyway, my parents felt this was enough cause for worry, so I'm getting new spectacles for the third time (there was a special promotion). Gah... my degree dropped and I'm rewarded with new specs? Still, not bad enough to warrant me wearing them all the time, so -shrugs-

So... in the end, the Specs Shop gets business. As an Economics student I must learn to perfect this no-fail strategy. I will make millions of dollars this way. Rawr. (:

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template