Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pre-induction

Monday was the first 01 activity by the GC... its a fun act, 'know your GC'. Hope the SU knows us better now! Had fun making the quiz and reminiscing on our 4 years together. On a side note, I didn't DSA through sailing, I just used it for my DSA essay. Its two different things, you know? XD

O level results are back! B3. Unfortunately, not really what I was hoping for, but I think I'll settle for it. I have this feeling that my chinese will never get much more better anyway, so. The only regret is... um... not having a strong chinese foundation? Should have listened to more chinese songs haha.

Yesterday went out with jianwei, gifford and kailun for bowling and a movie! Kailun, look right! XD Bowling was ok, I averaged around 100 points (as usual), while gifford tyco-ed and shot a 160 (!) for the third game... haha, but I still won 2 out of 3 games, so I'm better! :D

Watched Old Dogs... it is an average comedy. Maybe a little too cliched, but hey, we aren't suppose to analyse movies, we're supposed to watch them. Imagine taking a break off your work to spend 2 hours trying to rack your brains on the theme.

Anyway my OGL called me while I was in the cinema! Really jacked... she was nice enough to ask me to call her after the movie. Turns out I'm in HH09, Goody Two Shoes! Same as Jack haha. Anyone else? (:

Today is openhouse, and tmr onwards will be the induction programme! Oh no! There goes the late mornings. These past few weeks has been hectic but fun too, let's try to sustain it throughout the year!

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template