Sunday, February 14, 2010

Enter the Tiger

Today's the first day of Chinese New Year! (: Enter the year of the tiger! RAWR.

Visited both my grandparent's house today, met lots of relatives who I never see except on this special occasion each year (and thus have few memories of them haha). I think its a cool tradition to go visit your relatives, although sometimes we don't have much to talk about, the feeling that we all care enough to meet and greet each other is enough, sometimes. Plus, if you really have nothing to talk about, you can stuff yourself silly on the festive goodies XD Duck ba kwa anyone?

Sadly, my foot is not healing as expected, because of all the walking today. Placed a gauze there to protect it but when I took it off, the whole semi-scab that formed previously also peeled off, so it was left with a bloody mess. Can't walk properly. Seriously, after that, I am super-scared to wear any sort of footwear. For the journey home I just ditched my left sandal and hopped around on my right foot... which had a blister!

My parents dragged me to a doctor who cleaned up the area and gave me an MC. Crossing my fingers for Overnight. Plus, no more CNY visiting for me, I'm to stay home and rest... haiz.

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template