Saturday, February 13, 2010

Take 5!

Yesterday was 'the day to play'!

In the morning we went to Sentosa for Take 5, which was supposed to celebrate total defence, chinese new year and valentine's day, but ended up just being a gathering for us to mess around and have fun! Performances, frisbee, hairspray and games... the only down point was when I injured myself in the elastic band game. Couldn't do any more jumpshots or move around too much! Even had to be carried to the first aid station situated far far away, so thanks to the BB dude who helped me! (:


After Take 5 ended, we had lunch and went to Jarrod's house. Super cool place sia... we played Guitar Hero in the cool disco-lit room and we all got really really high. Plus, we found out that we all like music and singing! (: idea for the next gathering!


Yingjun had to leave, but the rest of us stayed for dinner and had a really meaningful chat about first impressions and our OG in general. Love HH'09 more than ever now! This friendship starts slow but grows stronger over time, which is the best types of friendship in my opinion. Let's sustain this! Groovy Two Shoes!

I actually prepared individual notes at 12am the previous night but I FORGOT TO BRING IT! sorry! i'll pass it to you guys the next time we meet (which will be soon i hope!)

On a side note, my injury seems to be worse than I thought. The wound's still wet and if I walk too much, pus comes out... hope it doesn't get infected. Its going to be pretty inconvenient this CNY period since I have to move around quite a bit, but more importantly, I hope that it'll heal by Overnight. Can't imagine what will happen if I am limited to short distance movement only.

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template