Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ISLE or GTC?

Getting chosen for ISLE was a pretty big high for me, but now, I'm not sure whether I can continue with it... the end of year trip will definitely clash with a scouts camp! Wargh, still debating whether its right to go on a trip and miss GTC, its pretty important for us, and I want to be there to properly end the year and pass on our responsibilities to the next batch.

On the other hand, I obviously can see that this is a superb opportunity, and I was pretty pumped up for it! Rawr. I think another part of me fears that my RJ life needs to have more to it. I don't want it to be a case where if you take out scouts, there's nothing left :( and that might just be reality in J2 sia.

BUT 01 is something I've committed to, and feel passionate about. Haha, I guess many people might not understand, but there is a certain pride and happiness when it comes to 01, which is why this decision is ever so complex and frustrating! Grrr.

Find me an alternative? (or an amalgamation heheh)

Either way, I'm going to decide by this week, to avoid screwing things up even more. >.< Helpful comments much appreciated here!

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template