Life is just full of ups and downs huh?
Got into ISLE! It was what I was aiming for, so was quite happy! Like, duh! XD Another thing is that I usually fail at most things (for my first attempt anyway haha), so yay! Someone finally decides to give me the benefit of the doubt. Ready for a new adventure! (and earlier Mondays >.<)
Scouts is super busy, never seems to be a day at rest, but its willing work. (: GC is enriching and fun so far, and I'm learning things every day. Responsibility is a heavy burden, but just pull up those bag straps and chug along! And for those times where things seem really dark, just remember that we do it for 01.
Sometimes I wonder what image I'm presenting to other people. Probably right now my civics group think I'm an emo loner mugger dude hahaz. Need. to. learn. to. be. more. social. !. Waargh. I think sometimes I want people to take me seriously, on the other hand I need to lighten up? Is there such thing as a balance for these sort of stuff? Is being friendly equal being extrovert?
And seriously, why is a raven like a writing desk?
Someone just tell me, its driving me nuts xD
