Friday, April 09, 2010

look back to look forward

I'm actually quite organized. Like to keep my thoughts straight and my mind focused. Sometimes, with all the distractions around us, we forget what we're really going after, and what's really important. And everyone knows how hard it is to get back on track haha... just ask any Facebook user! Just 'a few minutes', but yea, its the small things that matter! It builds up like some gigantic snowball .o0O

Anyway, J1's okay, just plodding around from lecture to tutorial to lecture. Its kinda hard to judge my progress/success now anyways... i'm doing the work, but if you stop and ask me a random work-related question once in a while I will give you my blank look (0.0) People, stop saying I am smart! I am not, and by saying that you are tarnishing my reputation haha. plus, high expectations and constant questions about work (which I can't answer, sorry!)

Got some surprising news today. Seriously, literally 'omg' when I heard it haha... of course, nothing ever comes easy, so must prepare myself for it! And really, if the time for reflection is not now, I don't see a better chance.

I need to find my way back to the start.

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template