Thursday, April 15, 2010

a rare moment

That is what is expected of you. And if you live up to it, it will be an awful waste.
- Adrian Tan, author of the Teenage Textbook

Had an interview today, it went rather well, but don't think I'll get chosen anyways! Haha, agreed, we're kindda like fillers, can think of so many other people who have achieved a lot too!

Truth be told, I'm quite an average student actually, except that I managed to study hard and get a respectable grade! People keep having all these false illusions about me, I'm not that academically inclined, really. Although CCA-wise I AM really proud of what we've achieved in 01. Haha most people must be sick and tired of hearing me say this yea? I think I also bored the interviewers half to death talking about it XD Okay la, besides scouts my Sec 4 year was pretty fulfilling la! (: Ahh the memories...

Anyway already quite happy to get shortlisted, if I somehow do get it, it'll be super cool. XD

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template