We were supposed to get there by 6.45am and so in typical bad luck I managed to only wake myself up at 6.50am... luckily it didn't start so early! Met the rest of 6P and collected the goodies and stuff before going with my team: the RGS team heheh! Cui Qin, Louisa, Lee Chin, Vanessa and Ying Jiao. Pretty solid team! Except the part where they got lost right from the starting line and circled City Square Mall lol. In the end they finished on time with quite good results! Good job RGS team, and it was fun following your group, although yea breaking into 'accidentally in love' in the rain and playing bridge at the end ceremony was pretty random. xD
picture courtesy of Ying Jiao's camera (:Also enjoyed the random activities before Y-camp: tennis session, scouts QM session, Kwun's birthday celebration! Realise that I've really not done a single piece of work or even looked at my notes this holidays, think I was just trying to cram all my fun stuff into the first two weeks and delaying the inevitable. Proper studying will start now. Where now equals tomorrow. No seriously. (:
