Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hardcore.

Cooped up at home this week, doing in the day what robbers do at night.

Mugging.

Is this a coincidence? Both are crimes during holidays (actually all the time). But I'm atoning for my 3 weeks of camp, outings and slacking. This better earn me some good karma (or better yet, good results)! Rawr.

Moved the radio set to my room last weekend, and so now I'm usually studying with music! Quite a new experience for me, usually I prefer studying in silence but music's not bad too. Although I'm pretty sick to death of a lot of songs already. 'California Girls' play about 100 times an hour. Then 'In My Head' takes over with a 100 more 'jason derulo...' haha. I'd listen to the chinese channels but my brother's anti-huawen cos of his exams heheh.

Still watching World Cup at night. Really some cool moments like Portugal's 7-0 overkill of N Korea, and US's last minute goal to rescue their hopes. And Italy just lost 2-3 to Slovakia haha. Piece of history: first World Cup where neither finalists from the last World Cup fail to get to second round! At the same time have to keep one eye on the CTs... but I'm going to face it knowing an effort has been made, not the best effort but a sincere hardworking one at least. (:

and we decide that it's forever
no one else could do it better

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template