Cue the vuvuzelas!
Didn't subscribe to the football channels BUT my father found an awesome site where you can watch it in incredible detail... when we hook it up to the TV its as good as the broadcast. Take that, Starhub! I will find a better way to spend my $70 haha. Like, i don't know, wave it in other people's face or something.
Anyway the World Cup's pretty special for me. I actually started watching soccer during the 2002 World Cup, and I remember being on holiday then and watching Spain vs South Korea's awesome quarterfinal match that went to penalties. This time I actually thought I'll miss most of the matches, but after watching my first match at Yony's house, it let to another and another...
Oh speaking of which, 2P outing was quite success! 14 people came! Movie plus lunch plus soccer/basketball/halo/fifa at Yony's house... Ernest even gave me a slap like he'll do in the good old days, Yony is still rich, Aaron and Alex are still their retarded self! XD And Manfred, Aloy, Wai Choong, Jianwei (and Gifford!) still some of the coolest friends I have mannn. Really itching to do more outings, maybe a soccer kickabout someday.
Supporting Spain and Netherlands this time, although Spain really took a hit two days ago with their loss. Hope they'll pull themselves together! And give Fabregas some real action on the pitch mehh. Some talents are too good to be wasted!
