But hey, the Chorale concert was great! The sheer awesomeness of their voices and pitch just blew me away, although I didn't really understand most of the songs lol. It took me a while before I got the food song by Raffles Voices. In the meantime I was just staring at the rest of the audience who laughed out loud literally. Great job dudes and dudettes! And $12 was definitely worth it with that performance standard and that kind of venue.

After congratulating Joce and Laura, a few of us went to the Helix bridge to look see look see. And yea at night it's pretty, especially with the floating stadium nearby lighting up in various hues every 5 minutes or so. Some snapshots plus late-night dance practice! "like this y'all, like this"... XD
And then yea, we rushed home and I took a roundabout way, because apparently Esplanade MRT isn't at Esplanade. Wow, way to go SMRT. Had to fastwalk back to City Hall, which wasn't so bad cos I bumped into Junyan at Paya Lebar lol. Reached home at about 12 unlike some other dude who overslept his stop and had to take taxi back. Poor guy.
