Moses came back from South Africa with a vuvuzela!
Yes, those plastic trumpet things that annoy the hell out of everyone during the World Cup. Needless to say we proceeded to annoy the hell out of everyone in our class, after we figured out how to get a proper sound out. Terribly fun. Kinda like a 'PHHAAARRFPH', only louder and with a slightly wet feeling.
On a side note, did you know that saliva has an unnatural attraction to vuvuzelas?
Oh, and Moses' team also became the grand champions of the SAGE competition they took part in South Africa. Respect! Congrats man, we're all so proud of you! (:
We also took the fats test today and I am composed of ~12% of fat. Well, that's in the healthy range, but I'm technically more fat than Eric percentage-wise, so I guess I can't keep calling him fat anymore. Oh dang hahaha. One more reason to watch my diet and exercise more!
