Sunday, August 08, 2010

fill in the blanks

Yesterday, we went to _____ to recce for patrol orienteering. It was raining in the morning, but luckily by the time we started moving it was over, so it didn't affect us too much. Everyone was late, which was kinda expected but I was there early to plan the route. Hiking again with the rest was fun cos we haven't done it in ages, plus we get to do random stuff without being scolded by J1s. Like we were in patrols again haha. I was the 'patrol leader' while Kenneth was the lazy-bug, Joel the foamy APL, Francis the lagger, Anurak being clumsy (as usual xD) and for Jack it was a half-finished hike. Ahh fun times. This time, with the _____, its different, but I think it'll work quite well. (:

For all you cunning people out there, don't bother counting the spaces in the blank, they all have 5 spaces (ie same as the word 'blank'). I'll fill this post up when the time is right!

(EDIT) haha ok filled up most of the blanks cos it doesn't spoil anything much. SU peeps, look forward to a fun hike on Saturday! I'm sure some of you read the GC's blogs lol.

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template