Thursday, August 19, 2010

Invictus (an analysis)

Out of the night that covers me, It is night right now and outside's pitch black.
Black as the Pit from pole to pole, I'm experiencing a blackout so inside's pitch black as well
I thank whatever gods may be I hate myself
For my unconquerable soul. Why I spent an hour on a single Physics question without moving on.

In the fell clutch of circumstance My situation sucks
I have not winced nor cried aloud. I'm surprised I haven't commit suicide
Under the bludgeonings of chance By sheer luck
My head is bloody, but unbowed. I keep banging my head against the table when I get drowsy but I can't fall asleep.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears After the torture of homework tonight
Looms but the Horror of the shade, I must face the angry teacher
And yet the menace of the years But no matter how old or fierce he/she is
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid. I just don't care la.

It matters not how strait the gate, Don't care whether I enter the classroom late,
How charged with punishments the scroll. Or if I get remedial for failed assignments
I am the master of my fate: I will decide when I get to sleep
I am the captain of my soul. I will decide whether homework gets done!

Raaaaaandom.

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template